Can you believe it’s almost the new year?!!
It’s funny, but I almost wish this time between Christmas and New Year’s was a little bit longer. I love reflecting on the past year and thinking about the one ahead. Do you?
If kicking off 2018 with a renewed commitment to eat healthier is something that’s been in your mind (or if you just want your meals planned out for an entire week #wink), then I have just the thing for you…a seven day plant-based meal plan!
I’ve gathered some of my favorite recipes into a downloadable recipe book that will give you breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for seven days. The apple cabbage slaw is one of the recipes featured in the recipe book and is from my Perk Up Your Pantry – Fall edition recipe ebook. I’ve also included a suggested meal plan chart so you can see how I recommend pulling these together along with several of my meal planning and prepping tips.
You can start this seven day refresh on any day of the week, but, personally, I recommend starting on a Monday.
- As the start of the typical work week we’re already in the “fresh start” mindset, similar to what happens at the beginning of every new year and we can harness that anticipation to fuel our motivation.
- Having a set routine (which our work weeks are better at providing than our weekends), is helpful when starting something new. That way you’re not having to use up as much mental energy to figure out how a new(ish) eating plan will fit with your day.
- It gives you an entire week to build up success before the weekend hits where there may be more temptations to go off-plan.
- You have the weekend before you start to do your prepping which is essential to staying on track, especially if you work.
Ready to start? Click this link to sign up to receive your free seven day plant-based meal plan and recipe book delivered straight to your inbox.
Life is busy.
Let me take care of this for you for a week!
Meal planning + healthy eating. Two things we know we "should" do, right? But when life is crazy, it's easy to let these two areas slide... Or maybe it's not your superpower, but it's been hard to ignore that tiny voice inside you telling you it's what you need... Or maybe you're just bored with the same old meals and need a fresh infusion of recipe inspiration but don't have time to figure it out (believe me, we all go through that!)
I've got you covered, girl!
Here's a FREE seven-day plant-based (vegan) meal plan waiting to be whisked to your inbox when you become a VIP reader of Wildberry Press. That's one entire week of all meals (snack too!) done! It's my free gift to you and an example of the exclusive content I give ONLY to my VIP readers.
PLUS it guarantees you'll continue to get fresh recipe inspiration delivered right to your virtual doorstep.
So what exactly is included in this seven day meal plan?
- Some of my tastiest & easiest recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner + snacks.
- A suggested meal plan
- Meal prep tips
- A record + reflect sheet so you can track before & after results if you're looking to boost your energy and improve your health
Sign up now for access to the *dairy free* creme de la creme of Wildberry Press content delivered right to your inbox and get your FREE seven day meal plan as a thank you gift.