But inevitably, I leave inspiration to strike at the last minute.
(For those of you who don’t know me, I live in the US and am now a citizen but I was born in Canada.)
I came across this idea on Pinterest, and had to try it while dreaming up my own recipe.
I was so excited how these Cherry Berry Creamsicles turned out! They were easy to make and are packed with whole fruit and are dairy and sugar free.
If you want a quick video tip that comes with making these, leave a comment with your email address.
There’s also lots of fun and inspiration happening daily on my Facebook page…www.facebook.com/wildberrycoach. I would love to have you join me there for conversation!
CHERRY BERRY CREAMSICLES
1.5 cups frozen cherries
1.5 cups frozen strawberries
1 T white grape juice (optional)
3 bananas, sliced into rounds and frozen
1 15 oz can full fat coconut milk.
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Bring cherries and one cup of strawberries to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add white grape juice if using. Add to a food processor with the remaining strawberries and blend until smooth. Let cool then add a large spoonful to the bottom of each Popsicle mold. Freeze.
2. Rinse food processor bowl and add frozen bananas, coconut milk and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
3. Take Popsicle mold out of freezer and add 2-3 spoonfuls of banana-coconut mixture. Pop back in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
4. Add remaining cherry strawberry mixture to top off the Popsicle molds and insert stick.
5. Freeze until frozen solid.
6. To release Popsicle from mold, run under warm water.
Life is busy.
Let me take care of this for you for a week!
Meal planning + healthy eating. Two things we know we "should" do, right? But when life is crazy, it's easy to let these two areas slide... Or maybe it's not your superpower, but it's been hard to ignore that tiny voice inside you telling you it's what you need... Or maybe you're just bored with the same old meals and need a fresh infusion of recipe inspiration but don't have time to figure it out (believe me, we all go through that!)
I've got you covered, girl!
Here's a FREE seven-day plant-based (vegan) meal plan waiting to be whisked to your inbox when you become a VIP reader of Wildberry Press. That's one entire week of all meals (snack too!) done! It's my free gift to you and an example of the exclusive content I give ONLY to my VIP readers.
PLUS it guarantees you'll continue to get fresh recipe inspiration delivered right to your virtual doorstep.
So what exactly is included in this seven day meal plan?
- Some of my tastiest & easiest recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner + snacks.
- A suggested meal plan
- Meal prep tips
- A record + reflect sheet so you can track before & after results if you're looking to boost your energy and improve your health
Sign up now for access to the *dairy free* creme de la creme of Wildberry Press content delivered right to your inbox and get your FREE seven day meal plan as a thank you gift.