As May winds down, so does my anti-candida diet. Since May is Celiac Awareness Month and the anti-candida diet also is gluten free, I’m sharing the breakfast that has largely been a part of my mornings this past month.
Have you ever had quinoa for breakfast instead of oatmeal?
Love this protein-packed grain and often swapped it in over my usual gf standby of buckwheat and millet.
I try to be mindful in eating a variety of foods that pack in the nutrients, so here’s the breakdown of what is included in this breakfast:
- Quinoa: is one of the few plants that is a complete protein and also has iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, Vitamin E and fiber
- Chia seeds: contain fiber, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients
- Unsweetened shredded coconut: contains protein, fiber, iron, zinc
- Ground flax seeds: gives you micronutrients, fiber, manganese, vitamin B1, Omega-3
- Cinnamon: has multiple health benefits and contains antioxidants and is antimicrobial
- Coconut oil: has beneficial medium-chain fatty acids
- Blueberries:contains antioxidants, vitamin K, vitamin C, manganese, fiber and copper.
- Unsweetened almond milk: is rich in phosphorus, potassium and zinc
What your favorite gluten free breakfast? Favorite hot or cold cereal mix ins?
Life is busy.
Let me take care of this for you for a week!
Meal planning + healthy eating. Two things we know we "should" do, right? But when life is crazy, it's easy to let these two areas slide... Or maybe it's not your superpower, but it's been hard to ignore that tiny voice inside you telling you it's what you need... Or maybe you're just bored with the same old meals and need a fresh infusion of recipe inspiration but don't have time to figure it out (believe me, we all go through that!)
I've got you covered, girl!
Here's a FREE seven-day plant-based (vegan) meal plan waiting to be whisked to your inbox when you become a VIP reader of Wildberry Press. That's one entire week of all meals (snack too!) done! It's my free gift to you and an example of the exclusive content I give ONLY to my VIP readers.
PLUS it guarantees you'll continue to get fresh recipe inspiration delivered right to your virtual doorstep.
So what exactly is included in this seven day meal plan?
- Some of my tastiest & easiest recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner + snacks.
- A suggested meal plan
- Meal prep tips
- A record + reflect sheet so you can track before & after results if you're looking to boost your energy and improve your health
Sign up now for access to the *dairy free* creme de la creme of Wildberry Press content delivered right to your inbox and get your FREE seven day meal plan as a thank you gift.