Can you believe it’s almost the new year?!!
It’s funny, but I almost wish this time between Christmas and New Year’s was a little bit longer. I love reflecting on the past year and thinking about the one ahead. Do you?
If kicking off 2018 with a renewed commitment to eat healthier is something that’s been in your mind (or if you just want your meals planned out for an entire week #wink), then I have just the thing for you…a seven day plant-based meal plan!
I’ve gathered some of my favorite recipes into a downloadable recipe book that will give you breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for seven days. The apple cabbage slaw is one of the recipes featured in the recipe book and is from my Perk Up Your Pantry – Fall edition recipe ebook. I’ve also included a suggested meal plan chart so you can see how I recommend pulling these together along with several of my meal planning and prepping tips.
You can start this seven day refresh on any day of the week, but, personally, I recommend starting on a Monday.
- As the start of the typical work week we’re already in the “fresh start” mindset, similar to what happens at the beginning of every new year and we can harness that anticipation to fuel our motivation.
- Having a set routine (which our work weeks are better at providing than our weekends), is helpful when starting something new. That way you’re not having to use up as much mental energy to figure out how a new(ish) eating plan will fit with your day.
- It gives you an entire week to build up success before the weekend hits where there may be more temptations to go off-plan.
- You have the weekend before you start to do your prepping which is essential to staying on track, especially if you work.
Ready to start? Click this link to sign up to receive your free seven day plant-based meal plan and recipe book delivered straight to your inbox.
Are any of these missing from your diet?
Not all plant-based diets (PBD) are created equal. If you're missing any of these essentials from your diet, besides key nutrients that help your body function at its best, you may be missing out on:
- increased energy
- better health
- dropping unnecessary weight
- reduced cravings for carbs and sugar
This checklist is 100% free when you request access to become a VIP reader of Wildberry Press. As a VIP you also receive exclusive content that I don't publish here on the blog including recipes, how to videos and behind-the-scenes stories.
How do you become a VIP? It's easy!
Simply fill out your name and email address and click the "GIMME ACCESS" button. And that's it.